Sunday, April 4, 2010

TMW: A day in Rotterdam

In my last post I mentioned that I was going to Rotterdam to go shopping, so here's what I bought.

I love love this shirt! It fits great and you should buy this too, hehe! I guess this was probably my best find for the day! Striped slouchy shirt H&M, €20.

I actually wanted a blue one, but they didn't have it my size. D: But it still fits great though, and i love pastel colors, so hey! Zara Shirt, €25.

This jacket is so cute plus it is water resistent! (you should get it ^.^) Zara jacket/coat, €50.

Two basic tank tops from Zara, €5 pp.

I really wanted an acid wash pants so I bought this one. This actually was the only decent one that I could find... :/ Zara Acid Washed jeans, €30.

I cannot believe this... The sizes are so weird when it comes to treggings! I found out that I have a freggin size L/XL!(WTF!) I have pretty long healthy leggs and they are not fat at all...0.o And if I am a size L/XL what the hell bigger people can't even fit in treggings, that's just messed up... It's like they want us all to be anorexic, not cool...-.- (Pieces, switch up the sizes please...) Vila/pieces tregging, €30.

Another Vila/pieces tregging, €30.

From left to right: Van Haren Overknee socks €4, carnaval(party)-ish store Bones tights €8 and studded bracelet €5(?), H&M Tights €4(?)

C&A shirt, €10.

Vero Moda dress, €7.

Sephora 3 for €10 at V&D, Clarins Lipgloss €17 and Blush brush €12 from Douglas.


Hihi my hand looks freggin weird on this shot, but who cares! It's about the gorgeous nail polish!



Have a nice Easter BTW!




Oehhh!! And another BTW! I wanna thank Leiki for the Princess award that I have recieved!
Thanks so much my love<3 Check out her blog sexy bebess :3

xoxo,

Just a kid from the West

13 comments:

  1. oh my goodness you bought sooo much good stuff!
    particularly love the jacket and all the jeans!
    lots of love
    xxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn; i love you xD
    you've bought... a lot :D i like ur choise and i wanna see photos in which u wear the new stuff ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oeh dat gestreepte shirt is nice en verder ook leuke aankopen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, je hebt echt veel gekocht! En allemaal heeele leuke dingetjes! Zullen we elkaar volgen?

    xoxo Rikst.
    www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTF die bone tights! Die rocken alles echt gaaf. leuke blog meid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeaaah. Ik ben de 40e!

    xoxo Rikst.
    www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice buys!!
    hou van je header

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow amazing haul! Loving the look of the tights and striped top; you must let us know how you put them together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice clothes, nice blog, i love it !
    op naar een tweede x my hometown rotterdam?
    ps: ik volg je nu ook, xoxo ays

    ReplyDelete
  10. HAHAHAH thanks for the great comment sweety! i always loooove hearing what people think :D
    lots of love
    xxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ive got ur Zara Acid Washed jeans
    hah
    xx
    comment back

    ReplyDelete
  12. mag ik weten waar je botten panty van is?
    ik wil die oook <3

    ReplyDelete