Monday, April 12, 2010

Catrice Nail polish

If you're Dutch you'll know that the budget brand Catrice has a new nailpolish line wich contains some Chanel dupes. I actually wanted the Chanel Jade dupe but obviously that was the only colour that was sold out...-.- Well yeah I got over my loss and picked the Catrice 170 I scream peach(Chanel Orange Fizz dupe) and the Catrice 180. They were 2,49 each, so thats good for the wallet.


Plus, it was such a beautiful day today! I don't know what or why but I went outside with my camera walked a bit shot a few pics. Watched some horses and chickens while the sun was burning softly on my skin with a nice breeze. I don't know but I just tought of nothing the whole time and awkwardly I felt really happy. :]





Hope you guys had a nice day too,

Just a Kid from the West

8 comments:

  1. Toen ik naar de kruidvat ging waren de leuke kleurtjes van Catrice ook elke x uitverkocht :S ... Deze week nog maar n poging wagen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, news from u ;)
    i love the colors u chose and im really pleased about the fact u're happy (:
    spring's there!

    lovee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die kleuren zijn mooi! Ik wil ook nog die Jade!

    (K)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OPI has some very similar to the Jade. You should check them on ebay for a very reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oeh ik ga vanmiddag effe bij de trekpleister naar die grijze kijken!

    En heerlijk, nothing on your mind, het zonnetje erbij. Wat wil je nog meer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die kleuren van Catrice zijn zo mooi!!! Ik heb er nu 10 en ze blijven ook echt lang zitten!!

    Leuke blog heb je ook :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your blog is pretty! i love that song...

    come check out and subscribe to my fashion blog!
    http://thetwinslovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. grappig dat die kleur dan ook echt "sold out for ever" heet haha

    ReplyDelete