Friday, April 23, 2010

Kind of nameless...

First of all, I want to thank everybody that commented on my last outfit post, you guys are so sweet! Mhm, come to think of it, I havent been posting in ages!! Ohh well...

My closet is boring so ones in a while I love digging trough my moms closet, because I allways find at least one great item. A few days ago I found this see trough shirt/dress and I made an outfit with it, which I really like! It fits a bit baggy, which I like, because it covers my fatties, AHHHAHAA! In a few days I'll post an outfit post with that shirt, so stay tuned.

A few days ago I went to the stores with my mom and bought some really cute bracelets. The best thing was that they were cheap, cheap, cheap. For the Dutch people, I bought them at Action for like 1 euro.


I also found a DIY card necklace that I made a few years ago and it's pretty cute. You just take a playing card for example; Yu-Gi-Oh or pokemon cards. make two little holes in the corners and put an empty necklace on it, easy as that!


Plus the weather lately is so nice!


xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

8 comments:

  1. awwwww your bracelets and jewellery are so nice!
    i nominated you for an award via my blog, you lovely gal!
    lots of love
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love the card necklace idea, and that shirt has an interesting print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ýes :D I love the necklace :D
    Realy cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik wil meer outfitpictures zien!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That tunis is the most perfect one for spring and summer, love its pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pictures are lovely, you did well on it :) Love your jewelries esp the diy :)

    ReplyDelete