Tuesday, April 13, 2010

TMW: JC Pixie Wedge

Ohh Jeffrey you're so HOTT!! I have been drooling over these wedges for the last couple of months and I finally have my babies. First I wanted to order them back in '09 but they were sold out, then I had to wait two months to pre-order them but I was to late again(FAIL)... And so I finally orderd them about a month and a half ago(it was e pre-order) and today I recieved them, scoree. The messed up thing is that I had to pay 43 euro on import duties, fail... -.- I bought them at Shopnastygal.com and I love them, the customer service is so nice, SCOREEE!




And I'm wearing my new nail polish, it's so freshh. Plus these shoes are really comfortable!

xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

9 comments:

  1. yaay finally!
    you know i'm going to break into your house and steal them from you.. don't you? ^^
    i know where your house is! mwoehaha
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anders steel ik ze wel ^^ haha! Wat een mooie wedges zeg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love those boots, i've been looking for some like that for a while and i can't believe you found them before me!
    XOXO BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are to die for!!!!

    xx
    a.

    amandalee-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaaaay very nice.

    outfit post soon?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they look cute. you should do another post where you are wearing them. i'd like to see how good they look with an outfit.

    and thanks for your sweet comments.

    cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Echt nice.!

    Hoe vallen ze ?

    Groot, klein of precies goed?

    Lemme know

    Love Loubna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hemels mooie wedges! Ik wil ze ook maar out of stock:(
    En hele leuke outfit!

    ReplyDelete