Thursday, February 4, 2010

True Passion

I got really inspired by Ilanka from Fashion-Nerdic! I mean like she's *** genius I love the way she works different types of colors and fabrics. And I just really wanna thank her for reminding me what my true passions are.

I made two ready to wear designs, so they are pretty wearable. It's not my best work, but it's all right. So I really wanted to make a gradient cardigan with Balmain shoulders(not to dramatic, though), so yeah. I tried out some different color gradients and i have to admit... The purple/blue/white colorway looks genius. It has color but at the same time it's not too colorful and it also has a cool/clean-ish look to it, if you know what I mean.




Both outfits are inspired by one of Ilanka's looks(with the bustier and high wasted pants look1 and look2), which I lovee. I only think I went wrong with the pants xD. I probably should've made a dress of it, well yeahh. (haha, and as you can see my handwriting sucks lol)



I Made these a few days ago. Enjoy and let me know how you like 'em. And another thanks to Ilanka, you should check out her blog for sure!

Xoxo, Just a kid from the West


1 comment:

  1. woow . thats really nice !
    love it , gonna follow u :)
    xoxo glossymurda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete