Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy Busy Busy Work Work Work...

This last year I have been really and I'm mean really busy with working on my website. For the ones who don't know, I own the streetfashion website www.urbanstart.nl. So I have been wanting to update the layout for like a few months, but I just refused to do it, because I have to much going on + I hate programming it's the most boring thing ever(XHTML, CSS, PHP etc.)

So I wanted to give it a more clean and grown up look and I tried to keep it as similar to the current layout as I possibly could. I also wanted to give it a bit of a spring look, because spring is coming up. So I used a light purple/green-blue(ish)/white/black colourpalette. Well, I hope you guys like it and I have a little preview bellow.

Xoxo, Just a kid from the West

No comments:

Post a Comment