Sunday, February 21, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award(Manon, Layla, Ilanka, Fesi, May, Thu-hien, Angela)

So a few days ago Naomi nominated me for the "Beautiful Blogger Award" so I cannot just ignore this, because I'm not an ignorant bitchhh, hehehe. So what you need to do when you're nominated is:

1. First of all thank the blogger who gave you the award (thanks my love<3)>
2. put the award on your blog
3. share 7 interesting facts about yourself
4. give the beautiful blogger award to 7 other people.


1. First of all I'm not your typical girl... I really like to game my favorites are: Call of Duty(xbox360), Battlefield 2(PC, my favorite map is strike at karkand, hehe), I was addicted to several Online RPG games (so I refuse to start new RPG games, because I will need to get myself to gamer rehab, ahahha)

2. I like all sorts of music. So sometimes I caught myself listening(sneaky) to Miley Cyrus and Taylor swift, WHHAHAHAHAH!! I'm even more ashamed after confessing this, ahahha. But hey, at least I'm being true... rofl (dork)

3. I like to burb(?)...

4. I design websites and I own www.urbanstart.nl

5. I'm addicted to hyves, blogger, food and my new phone(HTC HD2). I bring that thing everywhere. Even on the toilet the man gives me company... LMFAO

6. I'm the most NOT photogenic person...-.-

7. I'm always looking for new challenges and I constantly push myself to learn as much as I possibly can. My next stop is video editing :]

So I need to nominate 7 bloggers to pass on the award... Mhhmmmm. Ok, so right now I'm gonna nominate a few cool bloggers (that have not already bin awarded, for as far as I know...) So I nominate:

1) Manon
2) Angela
3) Ilanka
4) Layla
5) May
6) Thu-Hien
7) Fesi



So pass on the award bellow. xoxo, just a Kid from the West.

9 comments:

  1. heeey girl!! thnx for bein' my first follower!! just passin'thru to exchange the favour..

    <3 the nail art by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your beautiful blogger award! Ik kwam toevallig op je blog en zag mijn naam opeens bij het lijstje staan haha. Thank you girl!

    xoxo, thn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that image you've used! Congrats on the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog post!

    I am a new follower : )

    Please check out my blog when you get a chance too.
    www.the-blisslist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl, first off: AMAZING design u got going on girl! Totally love it! Will follow u for sure!

    Second: congrats on ur award, it's surely more than well deserved :)


    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik doe op dit moment 5Vwo en ik twijfel heel erg tussen HBO-(modeopeleiding) en Universiteit. Maar ik ga wel even een kijke nemen want het lijkt me namelijk heel erg leuk om een opleiding te volgen op AMFI

    ReplyDelete
  7. niet eens ons ..... nahja zeg lol neee grap gefeliciteerd!

    ReplyDelete