Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Counting down the days...

I have been obsessed with the Jeffrey Campbell Pixie Wedges for like the last couple of months... Because they are so simple, so adorable, so perfect, so everything... So I wanted to order them a while back but they were sold out everywhere. Luckely they are in back order and available again on 28/2! Hahah, I think I'ma stalk solestruck the whole day to see if they are there, because it might sound weird... But I had a dream(or maybe nightmare?) the other day that it was 28/2 and I was to late ordering them and they were sold out, HAHAHAHAH!! D; I will not rest untill I get these babies on my feet...

Just an obsessed kid from the West

While i was googling I came across this chicks blog and she's rockin the pixies! Gotta love it

2 comments: