Monday, March 15, 2010

The Money Waste

I bet on a thousand dollars that you all know the feeling that when you've bought new stuff(a new camera, clothes, a car or whatever) you feel happy, right? Well, I feel really good lately and I just found out... That when I buy or get(gifts) new stuff It doesn't make me feel any happier!! And that is a good thing, because this means that you're not attaching value to material things.

So I'm calling this category "The Money Waste", because I don't really feel like I need all of this, simply because it doesn't make me any happier(buying stuff). Material stuff shouldn't make you happy in the first place... "The best things in life are FREE!" Remember that!

So as promised here's a list of stuff that I bought over the last two weeks.

So I bought some basics at H&M and believe it or not, but I actually did not spend over a hundred euros there, hehehe. I'm really flabbergasted(always wanted to use that word, HAHAHA) that I could buy so much for the price. Every piece was under 20 euros. I'm a PRO budget shopper, now that's what I call efficient. ^.^


(H&M shirt 10 euros)


(H&M shorts 10 euros)


(H&M shirt 5 euros)


I love this dress! Every girl should have one plus this wasn't expensive at all (H&M A-silhouette dress 10 euros)


(H&M short jacket 20 euros)


(H&M bag 15 euros)


This shirt is so cute I love the way it colors with my skin (H&M shirt 20 euros)


This knitted vest was from Asos and it was pretty cheap, 22 euros (sale).


I don't know where the hell this zipper-bat-wing shirt/dress came from... The only thing I remember is that it was cheap, lol. (5 Euros)

I also bought a new foundation and blush and i am really pleased with both of them. The foundation is from Clinique Perfectly Real foundation (25 euros) and the blush is from Black Up (19 euros). The woman of the store also gave me some nice samples.





I love this color nail polish! It's a dark green color with tiny sparks (1,30 euro) and a two basic eyeliners (1,29)



I also got a fashion book and I'll show some great spreads of them in the next post.

Hehe, I was experimenting with product shots, hehe. I actually had a lil fun shooting them and trying out different compositions.

xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

5 comments:

  1. Leuke dingen meid! Ik ben nog nooit bij Artez geweest dus ik zou niet weten hoe het daar is. AMFI lijkt me verder nog steeds leuk hoor want ik wil zowieso niet design gaan doen, maar het niveau viel me toch wat tegen.

    xoxo, thn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a savvy shopper! Hurrah for H&M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!

    Ik heb je een award gegeven! moet je maar even rechtsonder kijken :D

    ReplyDelete