Sunday, March 21, 2010

The Blog Header(for free, made by me for you! :D)

I have been getting a lot of really great compliments about my Blog Header, so thanks for that!
I really like to help people out so I have been thinking and I am gonna help 10 fellow bloggers on a custom Header!

So yeahh if you have a Blog and have a really great idea for a Blog Header but can't make it yourself
then email me to this account "info@urbanstart.nl" under the category "Blog Header" Send me the pictures that you want in your Header + the idea and I'll pick the 10 best ideas and i'll make an Header for your Blog for free! :D

So yeah I'm hoping to hear some great ideas and hook up a few bloggers with a nice header!
Well I hope you guys appericiate it and I'll hear from you!

xoxo,

just a Kid from the West

8 comments:

  1. Omg sounds good !! Your header is amazing !! I'm going to send you a email haha !
    x
    ps"love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would take this chance but i havent got suitable pictures- unfortunately!
    love ur header & ur blog (as well)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Header is really nice, very fluent

    http://nerdisstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great blog u got :D

    xoxo
    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    la-michelle-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so very nice of you! amazing header!!!! uve got skill girl!

    xoxo jenna
    http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Shannon too! :)
    I love your blog. the header image is sicckk. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. well you can make me some:P

    it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete