Thursday, August 26, 2010

TMW: Back againn

Hi, hey, hello pretty ladies, how are yaa? Oke so this is my last week of vacation and what more can I say besides that this sucks.. Well anyway, in my last post I mentioned that I was going to Amsterdam again and this is what I bought. Oh and lemme tell ya, I love it all! Annndd I had a great fun day with my BFF, love her.

Left to right: Bobbi Brown lipstick(Papaya), Bobbi Brown Concealer(6 Golden), Bobbi Brown Foundation(6 Golden), Bobbi Brown under eye concealer with powder(6 Golden), Bobbi Brown Powder (4) and a Powder brush by The Body Shop.

Yay, I fi-na-lly have my Bobbi Brown make-up and as expected... I AM SERIOUSLY IN LOVE WITH THESE PRODUCTS! These products are really great, the quality is really good and it stays on all day. I feel like it is improving my skin already and it doesn't break me out at all. I definitely recommend the foundation, concealer and the powder. And also I always had a problem with finding the right color foundation and concealer, because I live in Holland and they don't really have a wide range of colors for like darker skin. So if you have a darker skin color like I do then I totally recomend you to go for Bobbi Brown(If you have light skin I also recommend it because it's just FREGGGIN awesome! hihiih) Love it!
Cleanser by The Body Shop(I really like this, I feel like it cleans my skin really well), Cleansing milk & Lotion by Biotherm(I was trying some new brands and picked biotherm but I don't really like these actually... waste of money)
Bracelets and earrings by H&M, snake ring and nail polish somewhere in a random shop in Amsterdam. =$





Xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

11 comments:

  1. i got the same earrings<3, maar lovely stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this post xox
    http://afashionistasdreamoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great buys, and i am not suprised that you got the H&M bracelet. I got it too, I actually wore it in one of my recent posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o0oooo i love the jewelry! the earrings with the keys on them is toooo cute!

    XO Kimmy
    www.strawberry-stiletto.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dankje voor je lieve comment Shan! Ik ben echt benieuwd naar de Bobbi Brown producten. Ik heb veel positive reacties daarover gehoord. En eigenlijk zou ik best 's een keertje die foundation willen proberen.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i absolutely love the blog
    come vist me and follow
    http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leuke aankoopjes allemaal! En leuke blog heb je!
    xoxo
    www.thefashionmoodboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wauw die armband is echt een super accessoire voor een herfstoutfit een beetje cooler te maken!! Echt mooi!
    En ik deel je bobbibrownlove:)

    Leuke blog:)

    Liefs
    FF

    ReplyDelete
  9. SHANNON! heyyyyyy! i <3 this post, the jewellery is especially amazing!!!!
    hope youre okay, long time no speak (my fault entirely!)
    i got style spotted in london the other day and am in a competition on facebook now! and i NEED NEED NEED YOUR vote!
    this is the link:
    http://apps.facebook.com/impulsestylehunter/

    and im the first girl on it in the purple coat! please tell all your friends on blogger and on facebook to vote for me as well! the prize is £250 in lipsy vouchers!
    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANKYOU!
    lots of love
    suyin
    xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete