Thursday, August 19, 2010

Bobbi Where are youuuu?

Hey you guyss, I mean GIRLS, hihihi. I'm back and I don't know why I am blogging, but I have the urge to go to Amsterdam, again. And i mean ASAP. Can't wait to buy lots and LOTS of Bobbi Brown stuff! Because, the last time I went to Amsterdam we went to Bijenkorf for foundation for my dear friend. And I found out that there was a Bobbi Brown counter!! I totally forgot about that! I have been wanting some Bobbi Brown make-up for the longest time and I finally found it!(Last year they didn't sell Bobbi brown in Holland) The messed up part was that we went like when we were already done with shopping, so I was BROKE... Uh-uh no cash.. D;

Since almost all of my face products(cleanser, toner, moisturizer and foundation) are DEAD AND GONE. I'm starting to get a new face routine. Which reminds me that I totally forgot to post some new facial products that I bought, but I'll post that later. I defenitely have a big wishlist for next weeks Bobbi brown visit, hihihi. Since I like NEVER come in Amsterdam.. I'm just gonna buy it all at once. I defenitely want the Bobbi Brown concealer, concealer brush, foundation, powder and the powder brush. I may buy some other stuff but that right there I will buy for shure. It's gonna be an expensive visit, but defenitely worth every penny!
Anyway, next week, Bijenkorf, IT'S GOING DOWNNNN.


I also hope to find me a nice pair of shoes :D Okeee I got that out. Hope you're having a nice vacation! OMGGG I'm coming to the conclusion that school allmost starts!!! Damnit... Oke bye, hihih.<3

xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

No comments:

Post a Comment