Friday, May 7, 2010

TMW: Granny...?

I know I promised to post an outfit post, but I'm not satisfied with the pictures. I just never post stuff that I'm not a 100% behind, so be patient! I'll do my best to make an outfit post ASAP.

Yesterday I went to a shop called Valentine and the have really cool stuff. They have rings with crazy rocks in 'em! Unfortunately I have really thin fingers so they didn't fit, damnit... They also had snake rings, skeleton rings, etc etc. So I bought two pairs of earrings and a bracelet. They are actually sort of like granny earrings, because they have clips, ahahha. I never in my whole life wore clip earrings, but now I am going to :]



This bracelet is the coolest!

xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

10 comments:

  1. i may wear some clip ons because, well, my ears aren't pierced! only option for earrings. i do love that bracelet.

    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel herkenbaar dat probleem met te smalle vingers voor al die leuke ringen!
    En ziten de clip oorbellen fijn?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayy toffe armband :D:D love it! Ik heb ook altijd te dunne vingers voor ringen, maakt niet uit waar ik heenga =( NOT FAIR!

    Fijn weekend =) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bracelet is definitely my favourite. So interesting, does is fold open and close along the middle?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pieces, esp. the 2nd pair of earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. shannon i love these earrings!
    xxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay thanks every1 : D
    @lana je moet er even aan wennen daarna zit het wel redelijk

    @marcella yeah it does fold open and close! : D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie oorbellen en armband!
    xx Robine

    ReplyDelete
  9. <3 ur blogg, its amazing and ur sense of fashion and style .

    ReplyDelete