Thursday, May 20, 2010

Outfit Of Today: lelelee

And again I'm still an inactive blogger since I have my finals right now till May 31... D; But my tests are going great!! Even though I'm not doing that much, heehee. So I'm just gonna make outfit pics with my phone, because it's way easier than with my DSLR.

I'm currently really lovin the dark lipstick! I really like the way it looks on me, even tough it doesn't look that fierce in this bad quality picture. -.- I'm wearing a beige H&M jacket, Zara tanktop, Pieces tregging and Jeffrey Campbell Pixie wedges. It's not really anything special but I had to post something, since I didn't post in a week. Well I hope you guys still love me, because I still love you guys! :D

xoxo,

Just a Kid from the West

9 comments:

  1. i love your outfit and i enjoyed reading something new from you! i wish u the best for your next tests!

    of course i still lovee you ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your bracelets, and i need an h&m jacket like that. i just found out that an h&m will be coming to my town this summer, and i'm so excited!

    good luck on the finals!
    http://cherylclarke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look hot! Love your hair and we want moreee!:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leuke outfit meid! Veel succes met je examens!

    Xoxo Birgitte

    http://fashionaccordingtobirgitte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE YOU LOADS!
    look super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie outfit! Ben nog steeds verliefd op je wedges :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice meis, hopelijk zijn je exames allemaal goed gegaan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you chick! But tall? I am freaking éénmeterzevenenvijftig!!! Maar ik lijk op de foto inderdaad best wel lang, dat heb ik te danken aan mijn highheels haha.

    But girll you're back.. tell me hoe zijn je examens gegaan?

    x

    ReplyDelete