Sunday, October 24, 2010

I have a passion for the Visual

There are lots and I mean LOTS of things that I love to do. When I see something that I think is beautiful I wanna know how create that too. It varies from websites till photography from clothing design till Make-up. I love it all! I think the best way to say it is that "I have a passion for the Visual".

A week ago I did a photoshoot with some of my friends and really like the way the pictures came out. I'm getting better and better. And so are they! Can you believe it? This is like her(marlou/model) second photoshoot ever, so she deserves some credit also! See some pictures of the shoot down here. And let me know how you like them! If you have a great idea for a photoshoot please let me know!

Photography: by me
Make-up: by me
Model: Marlou








Feel free to post these pictures on your blog if you like ;)
Well hope you like it and...

Xoxo,

just a kid from the west.

23 comments:

  1. Wauw mooie foto's!
    Je vriendin/model is ook echt mooi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so cooooll!!

      Check out my Blog!!
      Check out my Blog!!
      Check out my Blog!! :-)

      Have a wonderful Day! xx

      Delete
  2. i love your header :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool photos, I love your outfit ♥
    xoxo from Hannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots, I really love the colours! They look very professional and I wish I had such camera knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photography!
    love your blog!
    xx
    hitherelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, super professional looking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO SO SO SO gorgeous - fantastic model and photographer! if i was hanging out in holland, i would defo wanna do a photoshoot with you!
    xxxxxxx

    www.suyinsays-suyinloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. amaaazing shots! and nice blog, you have great style. check out my blog http://rayabo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh je moet wel je nieuwe schoentjes showen he als je ze binnen hebt ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep it up girlie!! These photos are awesome and the model is gorgeous!!

    xoxo
    jO
    http://fashionbyjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute pictures! :) and oh i love your header.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These shots are fantastic..Great Job! What camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations for pictures dear,
    they are really fabulous!
    a kiss from Portugal ;)

    Cs1993

    ReplyDelete
  14. great pics! I LOVE her face....so beautiful!

    We've GREAT Giveaways for 650€ (Ray Ban Wayfarer, Costume National, Le Coq Sportif) for our readers on our blog Schöngeist!

    http://schongeist.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-for-650-women-men-costume.html

    We hope you'll take part!

    Burcu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cs1993

    *my new page: http://nadaparavestir1993.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. <3 these shots, they are very intriguing and simply amazing. Keep pushing on =)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ovely pictures, I love the hat!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wauw hele mooie foto's, ik dacht eerst (voordat ik het stukje las) dat ze uit een tijdschrift kwamen, haha heel gaaf bewerkt ook!

    liefs Mireille.
    dresslikemi.com

    ReplyDelete